We shall keep all personal information confidential at all times in order to prevent unauthorized third-party access. Our policies and practices with respect to collection, use, retention, disclosure, transfer, security and access of personal information will be in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR.
Information are collected from:
- Access to our official website or certain platforms upon the registration;
- Interaction with our Social Media;
- Customer service, watch repair or complaints from our shops, email or website.
Usage of personal data:
- Manage purchase and repair orders and to provide after-sales service;
- Conduct market research for customer service, experience enhancement and business development;
- Provide marketing communications, include: email, instant messaging and social media;
- Prevention or detection of crime or fraud.
Customers have the rights to:
- Check, access or correct the respective information provided;
- Ascertain our policies and practices (from time to time) in relation to personal data held by us;
- Opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us, our subsidiaries, our affiliates or our selected business partners in written communications.
Last Updated: October, 2019